WHY USE VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENTS?
- Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is produced by the body as a response to sun exposure, it can also be consumed in food or supplements.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D plays a substantial role in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood, two factors that are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones
- Take 1 tablet a day preferably 30 minutes before a meal
Studies have also shown that Vitamin D3 deficiency symptoms can include:
- Getting Sick or Infected Often
- Fatigue and Tiredness
- Bone and Back Pain
- Impaired Wound Healing
- Bone Loss
- Muscle Pain
Vitamin D3 4000iu 365 Tablets | One Year Supply
What You Will Receive
- One Bottle: 365 tablets - 1 year supply
- Each serving (1 tablet) gives you 4000IU of VITAMIN D3
Ingredients: Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), other (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate)
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No added Sugar or Salt, No Dairy or Gluten.
Suitable for Vegetarians