WHY USE MACA ROOT SUPPLEMENTS?
- Maca Extract is derived from the high quality Lepidium Meyenii Walp (root). Historically, Maca was a popular herb grown in Peru, and can also be referred to as Peruvian Ginseng.
- Recently, the popularity of Maca has increased considerably. It has often been referred to as a superfood, due to its impressive vitamin and mineral content – in particular, Zinc. As a result Maca Root supplementation contributes to maintaining normal test levels in the blood.
BENEFITS OF MACA
- Contributes to maintaining normal test levels
- Peruvian Ginseng
- Lipidium Meyenii Welp
- Potent 10:1 Extract
- Rich source of Zinc, Vitamin B2 and Potassium
Maca Root Extract Capsules 2500mg | 200 Capsules | Peruvian Ginseng
What You Will Receive
- One Bottle: 180 Capsules - 6 month supply
- Each serving (1 capsule) gives you 250 mg of Maca Extract at a ratio of 10:1 which is equivalent to 2500 mg of Raw Maca Root Powder
Ingredients: Maca Root Extract, Bulking Agents (Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No added Sugar or Salt, No Dairy or Gluten.
Suitable for Vegans