WHY USE BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTS?
- Vitamin B7, also called Biotin, is a vital part of a healthy metabolism and creating important enzymes.
- Biotin is often used to strengthen hair and nails, and is also called Vitamin H (for hair).
- Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates, and others.
- There isn't a simple test for detecting biotin deficiency, so it is usually identified by its symptoms, which include thinning of the hair (frequently with loss of hair color) and red scaly rash around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Nervous system symptoms include depression, exhaustion, and tingling of the arms and legs.
- Take 1 - 2 tablets a day preferably 30 minutes before a meal
Studies have also shown that Biotin deficiency symptoms can include:
- Dry irritated skin
- Brittle hair or hair loss
- Lack or energy or chronic fatigue
- Cognitive impairments.
Biotin 12,000 mcg - 365 Vegan Tablets
What You Will Receive
- One Bottle: 365 tablets - 1 year supply
- Each serving (1 tablet) gives you 12000mcg of VITAMIN B7 (Biotin)
Ingredients: BIOTIN, other (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate)
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No added Sugar or Salt, No Dairy or Gluten.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans